Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Who'd have thought?

Ok, so here we begin the Orem Windsor Stake Family History blog. I'm your friendly neighborhood Stake Family History Consultant. Forgive me if I don't look like a pro yet. I've never done ANY family history. I'm starting in a new field, new technology, new thoughts, new inspiration. I'm going to be developing a whole new facet to my personality, and for the rest of my life I know I will be fired up for Family History (hereafter to be called FH). I'm going to be one of those people who always asks if you have your work done. Yep. Expect it.

While we're on the subject....well, do you have your family work done?

I appreciate all the help that will come my way, and I hope to guide you in your personal efforts to accomplish what you may have thought was impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment