Saturday, July 25, 2009

Looks like we might have to wait

I've been instructed that the new system won't be made available to our stake until each ward has at least one qualified consultant. Qualification is proved through an online orientation.

So...we need more consultants to make this blessing available. The blessing is ready, but the stake isn't. Feels like that is our responsibility, doesn't it? The Lord has facilitated the blessing, provided it, and has it on deck to lite upon us.

Truly, we want to have around 10 consultants per ward. But only one per is the number we need to have the roll-out.

This is such a great blessing!! I can't wait to share it.

Oh yeah, that's the other thing. I can't start training individuals in the stake until the general populous has it already. I can train consultants, and priesthood leaders who have access right now. Other than that, I can only tease you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment